Thursday, November 18, 2010

Lydia Dawn Steele

You know those special people who don't know how special they are?

Lydia is one of those people.

Lydia Dawn Steele is the only person I know who has dealt with so much in under 20 years and still managed to make something of her life. She has lived abroad twice and is in college, an RA, she has been on SGA, she's a straight A student and she works two jobs. She's responsible and loving, and she isn't naive, which is rare in such a sheltered environment as Bryan.

She is lovely and a perfect balance for me. She keeps me sharp, motivated, and content. I am so thankful for my roommate.

If you happen to cross paths with this wonderful woman, tell her how amazing she is.

PS- Sarah Jo Wood is awesome too. I miss our room. 420!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I am a friend of Ms. Lydia Dawn Steele. I can confirm that she is truly an amazing person!

    ReplyDelete