Monday, January 10, 2011

Back to Bryan...

So... part of me is really looking forward to being back. The other part of me wants to run away screaming. I am so happy to see friends again, that always lifts my spirits, and I love living with Lydia. However, my class schedule looks like this:

Start Time Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
8:00 AM Introduction to Fine Arts Archery Introduction to Fine Arts Archery Introduction to Fine Arts
10:00 AM Intro to Biology Intro to Biology Intro to Biology
12:00 PM Elementary Spanish II Elementary Spanish II Elementary Spanish II
2:00 PM Contemporary Mathematics Lab:Intro to Biology Contemporary Mathematics Contemporary Mathematics
3:00 PM Bryan Chorale Bryan Chorale Bryan Chorale
4:00 PM Advanced Narrative Writing for Film Advanced Narrative Writing for Film

And I'm broke. REALLY broke. Broker than I like to be. So fun times that involve money are out. Also I kind of just don't want to have to deal with the pressure of school right now. 2011 is just full of potential to really rock... but heading into this new year I'm feeling more adult than ever before (but I'm pretty sure time in general does that) and I just want to start my life. Is that crazy? Am I rushing the college experience? I don't know.

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I THINK WE HAVE CONTEMP MATH TOGETHER! MUYYY BIEN!! :)

    ReplyDelete