Friday, January 16, 2009

Nicole has a blog now...

Hey world, it's me, Nicole. NicoletheRedHead actually. You may know me from my super popular YouTube channel... okay, it's really not that popular...yet. But you should check it out if you haven't yet. You should. You REALLY should.

http://www.youtube.com/Nicoletheredhead

Nicole in HD!

I suppose I should more properly introduce myself. My name is Nicole. I'm attending college in Dayton, TN. Bryan College- Christ Above All! I grew up in and still call Nashville my home. And, obviously, being from Nashville, I'm a musician. I'm a music major, vocal performance to be specific. I love movies, books, TV, musical theater, and pretty much all forms of media.

I LOVE COMIC BOOKS. I'm totally loyal to MARVEL comics, although I will admit that I did stoop to read Watchmen, which is published by DC, the sworn enemy of MARVEL. Anyway, while I'm on the subject of MARVEL comics, I might as well divulge that my favorite super hero and comic book character of all time is Wolverine. He is a fascinating character and he is brought to life brilliantly by one of my favorite actors and the Sexiest Man Alive, Hugh Jackman.

My first vehicle was a truck, and his name was LEONIDAS. That's right, Leonidas. And he was awesome. Until he was destroyed by a drunk Mexican.

I will post an excerpt from the book I'm "writing" soon.

Okay, I think you've learned enough about me for one post.

No comments:

Post a Comment