Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What's on my mind

What is on my mind?

...the Big Apple. That's what.
















What if I lived there? Just for a summer? Could I handle city life? Should I make a leap so big?

I don't know. I think I'm just gonna try and see what I can find and if an opportunity presents itself... that's where I'll be.

In other news, we have puppies now. They are so cute. Ours is named Sawyer, after Sawyer from LOST. Kyle's (from the same litter as Sawyer) is named Baxter. They are incredibly adorable. Trust me. There will be pictures at some point.

I miss my friends from school terribly and am still adjusting to the idea of not living with many of my graduated senior friends... and Linja will be out of the country! What the fat?! But I love it and I'm so excited for all of these people. Your lives are going in new and exciting directions I'm sure.

On that note does anyone remember that book Oh the Places You'll Go? I feel like that book filled a lot of kids with a lot of false hope.

Other things... I saw Yentl today. Barbra has got some pipes. And Inigo Montoya as a Jew! It's awesome.

And... OH! SUPER 8. Looks amazing.

















Seriously, the trailer gives me goose bumps.




June 8th get here!!!

Okay, that's all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment